Spring Break

Here were some of our relaxing Spring Break activities:
Crawfish boil at Brian's friend's house. Travis really liked the boiled shrimp and "mud bugs." He also had fun playing with the dogs and killing the big mosquitoes.
Brian worked on the dresser and Travis was practicing his writing. He can already write mom!! Here he came and knocked on the door to show me. :) He's so smart! Daddy taught him that a few weeks ago.

Visiting Dad at work. They have been trying to plant, but the rain is really slowing them down. As always, Travis loves being around the "big green tractors." We'll be visiting Dad alot this summer when I have two kiddos and need to get out of the house.Worked in Trace's room, organizing all the great gifts we got at the shower this past Sunday. Travis made "snow" with the packaging from the Willow Tree angel I got. He also liked testing out Trace's crib.

Mailed out Travis' birthday party invitations. His party is getting close and we went out to buy everything (almost everything) we need for his party since I had time in case I was too tired as the weeks go on or if I was to deliver early.
I did ALOT of nesting this week since I am almost 36 weeks. I had Travis at 38 weeks!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

My Blog List

Grab A Button

Snag a button

Followers