Getting Closer....

Since we are getting so close to Trace's delivery we have looked around at a few stores trying to find a sturdy dresser like Travis' for Trace. We have not had any luck finding anything that was good quality for a reasonable price. We were talking about going to pottery barn kids this morning when Brian decided to just make it himself. We went to Home Depot and got the supplies. I am excited to see the final product! Travis loves it when Daddy has projects outside, because that means he gets to play out in the barn. You can see him in the background digging with his shovel.

Brian was busy at DJ's house doing a project for him. (Brian enjoys having LOTS of projects) I hadn't taken a picture in almost a week, so I decided to take one myself. Here I am at 33 weeks. I had just returned from eating at Grimaldi's for Angel's 30th birthday. It was really good!!! After eating they went on to the bars in Sugar Land. I didn't think I could make it so I picked up Travis and went home. Happy Birthday Angel!! Brian finished his project at 5:30 in the morning! I couldn't do it....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

My Blog List

Grab A Button

Snag a button

Followers