Way Behind

I've had a couple of people ask me when I was going to update the blog. I never got around to all the Christmas activities that I intended on posting. One of the biggest reasons is that our laptop keeps freezing and every time I try to work on it, I just want to throw it against the wall. Hopefully we can get that fixed soon, because we have so much going on. Travis is at such a fun age. His behavior has been great, and he is like a sponge now. He is learning so much. We are also all excited about Trace's upcoming arrival. Well.... Brian is a little surprised by how close this event is. Hopefully I can get on the ball again with blogging. I need to buy a picture card reader so I can work on the blog from another computer. (Our laptop already has the card reader on it.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rodeo pics look great!

Post a Comment

My Blog List

My Blog List

Grab A Button

Snag a button

Followers