Valentine Weekend

Travis and Brian went to the deer lease in Sonora Friday morning. It was Travis' first trip down there and he did really well. Travis missed his Valentine's Day party at Ms. Janice's but I don't think he minded. "Uncle" DJ rode witht them and they all kept each other entertained. It was a relief to know that Travis did so well (even with the cold temperatures) since Brian really looks forward to spending alot of time there with his boys. :) They got back Sunday around 3. That means that I had alot of time to myself! It was a great Valentine's gift! I went and got a pedicure with my friend Angel and did a little shopping. Sunday morning Katie and I went grocery shopping and had lunch together. When they got back we decorated and ate cupcakes. Katie was over and joined in the fun... It was a nice, relaxing weekend.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

My Blog List

Grab A Button

Snag a button

Followers