5 months

Trace, you are 5 months old. You are growing like a weed. Here is what you are up to:
*You are 22 pounds. You can still fit in your six month clothes but the 9 month clothes fit better. You are wearing alot of the things that Travis wore when he was a month or two older than you.
*You eat 4 or 6 ounce bottles about every 3 hours during the day and when you are not napping. You are eating all kinds of food and Dad even sneeks in some sweets for you to try like icing off of a cupcake. You like peaches, green beans, and peas. You eat food twice a day.
*You are beginning to get up in the middle of the night again. For a while there we had an easy baby! Now, you sleep from about 8:30 to 2 or 3 and then wake up. When you wake up, I put you in bed next to me and then give you a bottle. You finish the night in bed next to me and Dad. I don't get the best sleep, but I LOVE having you cuddle next to me. I know it won't last long so I am trying to enjoy every second!
*You are teething like crazy. It took a while but you had your 2 bottom teeth pop up at one time. I thought that you were getting more teeth, but still no visible sign of any more just yet. Just the fun teething cues like having both fists in your mouth, drooling, fussing, a ton of dirty diapers and diaper rash. Fun, fun!
*I moved you up to size 3 diapers. You are so big!
*You are trying to crawl and sit up on your own. When we lay you on your back, you try your hardest to do a sit up and sit straight up. When you sit up, you are able to sit there a little bit until you get too top heavy and fall forward. You don't want to miss anything. Also, you are trying to crawl. You are army crawling except for when you get really excited. Then you lay on your belly and throw your arms and legs out and it looks like you are flying. You are getting up on all fours and trying REALLY hard to put it all together. Yikes! You are already on the move.
*Mommy, Daddy, and Trace love you very much. Your brother has been singing you songs on the way to Mrs. Rose's in the morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

My Blog List

Grab A Button

Snag a button

Followers