Working with Daddy

Okay, let's see if I an keep this updated now.... We have had a crazy summer. Today Brian took Travis to work with him. They are harvesting the rice. I came out to bring them lunch and pick Travis up. When I got there, they were having trouble with one of the combines. Travis is "helping out" by measuring some of the pieces. Brian reported that he was a GREAT boy while they had to work on the equipment. Here are some pictures I got while I was out there. I didn't stay too long because it is SOO hot.

He was not too happy that I was taking pictures of him. He was doing serious work out there!




Unloading the combine...


Me and Trace as we watched from INSIDE the car. Ha!



Travis LOVES going to work with Daddy! When Brian put him in the car he told Travis, "thank you for all your hard work helping me." Travis replied "you're welcome" with a look on his face like he had done most of the work. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

My Blog List

Grab A Button

Snag a button

Followers