October Recap

I am not updating as much as I want but here is a summary of what went on in October...

Brian welded on Willie's BBQ pit and Travis enjoyed being outside....


Our Family Reunion in Brenham. They rent the carousel every year for he kiddos to ride on. Here he is riding with his cousin Rachael and Aunt Katie....


Brian (and Travis) put in our walkway. We were going to be having people over for my cousin's bridal shower. I think it looks great! I don't have a picture of the finished product because it started raining right after Brian finished......

Bridal shower for my cousin Lisa. She is getting married in Mexico this month! I am so happy for her and Thomas.....

Travis and Brian were gone for most of the shower. Brian took Travis to Chick-fil-a to eat. Then they went to the car wash and Travis said, "I went to Chick-fil-a and now the car wash... this is awesome!" He really thought it was awesome when they went to the movies to see Astro Boy. They came back to the house and Travis got to play with Sam for a little bit.
Racheal's First Birthday Party

Beverly had a great party planned and Travis had a good time.





Trick or Treating with Cousin's Emily and Megan in Pearland

Travis did really well at yelling "Trick or treat" when he went up to a door. I had to keep reminding him to wait till they opened the door to say it. :) He also remebered to say thank you. This was his first time trick or treating. Poor guy had some stomach issues and we had to take his costume off and put it back on about 5 times!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

My Blog List

Grab A Button

Snag a button

Followers